Dreaming of escaping to your favourite holiday haven each year? With holiday home ownership, you can do just that.
Your little piece of luxury
De-stress the moment you walk through the door and escape the daily routine to your own rural retreat where there’s peace, tranquillity and you can admire the stunning countryside scenery around you.
Sound ideal? Read on to find out more about holiday home ownership at our rural parks in the heart of the English countryside and the mental and physical benefits this offers.
Which location is right for you?
- 10-month season
- Situated in the highly sought-after hamlet of Wixford, between the beautiful River Avon and River Arrow
- Just 5 minutes from Bidford-on-Avon, 10 minutes from the market town of Alcester and 15 minutes to iconic Stratford-upon-Avon
- Under ten minutes’ drive to Ragley Hall, a stunning stately home which holds various events throughout the year
- Local golf courses all within easy reach
- The Three Horseshoes Pub just next door
Find out more about Wixford Grange and the owner benefits on our website here.
- 12-month season
- Nestled in a small, quiet, tranquil park in the quaint village of Norton
- Bustling market towns nearby, including Evesham, Bidford-on-Avon and Pershore
- The Valley Evesham with a garden centre, shops and eateries just on the doorstep
- Four-minutes’ walk from the local country pub
- Farm shops just down the road to pick up local, fresh produce
Find out more about the benefits of owning a holiday home at Firefly Fields here.
Mental and physical well-being
Holiday home ownership has so many benefits to your mental and physical well-being.
Escape the busy world of traffic, pollution and digital devices to a place of calm, serenity and pure relaxation, where you can make time for yourself and take a step back from your daily routine.
Being amongst the beauty of the countryside in our rural parks offers endless opportunities to enjoy walks in the area, keeping you fit and active, as well as allowing you to breathe in the goodness of the fresh air, making you happier and boosting your mental health.
Creating the feel-good factor, improving your mood and helping to reduce stress are just some of the many reasons on how being in the outdoors improves your mental health.
A healthy work-life balance
Having a healthy work-life balance is so important.
Being able to escape to your own holiday home whenever you like is the perfect excuse to ensure you make the most of every minute of your free time and make the precious moments count, whilst also giving you all the physical and mental benefits to be at your most productive when you return to work.
Create valued memories with your family, leave those worries behind, re-charge your batteries and improve your quality of sleep, maximising your happiness and efficiency in both your personal and work life.
Finding the right holiday home
Owning a holiday home is more affordable than you might think. With new, pre-owned, different sizes and layouts, various locations, along with a new finance rate now for a limited time only, there’s sure to be the one for you.
Plus, the holiday home is fully furnished, so all you have to worry about is bringing your toothbrush and enjoy the experience of holiday home ownership the moment you walk through the door.
Make up for lost time
Making the most of quality time with family and friends has never been so important.
Re-gain lost time and have regular plans to look forward to in your very own holiday home that is exclusively yours, whilst gaining all the benefits holiday home ownership in the countryside offers.
Find out more
To find out more about Firefly Fields, Wixford Grange or holiday home ownership, just email email@example.com, call 01789 299492 or take a look at our website here.