Book Your Next Rally At Our Beautiful Park In The Peak District
Ashbourne Touring and Camping Park is the perfect place to book a rally with everything you could possibly need in reach and outstanding natural beauty to explore.
Rallies are available to book between 1st April and 31st October 2022. You can find further information on the prices and what is included below.
£23.00 per night per unit with electric
£18.00 per night per unit without electric
The Rally Field Offers:
• 28 Electric hook up points
• 4 pitches without electric
• 3 tent pitches on a slight slope without electric
• The site has a toilet and shower block (use of these included in pitch per night cost), a laundry and dishwashing area, as well as a children’s play area.
Rally Enquiry Form
If you would like to know more about having a rally at Ashbourne Touring and Camping Park, please fill in the enquiry form below and a member of your team will contact you shortly.
If you would like to book a date for a 2023 rally, please detail this in the supporting information so you can be added to a waiting list.
You can also call us on 01335 370855 and the team would be more than happy to help you. Please note that you will go through to the Avon Estates Head Office (which has a number of parks, including Stratford Parks) and you will be sent through an automated system before speaking to the Reception Team.
Terms and Conditions
• To constitute a Rally there must be a minimum of 10 units attending and you must be a registered club holding a valid exemption certificate. If you fail to reach this amount the units attending will be charged at the applicable nightly rate of the site.
• One free place will be given for a steward on groups between 10 and 20 paying units.
• Two free places will be given for two stewards for groups of over 20 paying units.
• We allow the stewards to arrive on site the day before the rally and stay on site for 1 night at the end of the rally to clear up if required.
• Use of the toilet and shower block – the cost of using these facilities is included within the pitch per night cost. These facilities are also used by our seasonal pitches so we request they are left in good order and any issues are reported to the Park Manager.
• Please ensure that the Rally Stewards are here and ready for the arrival of their members and that your Rally signs are sufficiently displayed. Arrival onto the Rally should be no earlier than 10am or the official start time of your Rally and the latest arrival time is 8pm or dusk (whichever is the earliest). Anyone arriving after this time will not be permitted on park.
• As per our site rules – Windbreaks, Gazebo’s, Washing lines, Generators and Commercial Vehicles are not permitted on site.
• All pitching on the Rally field MUST conform to safety standards, please see advisory notes in your rally pack.
• Dogs are permitted on site, maximum of 2 dogs per unit.
• Rallies must conform to Ashbourne Park Ltd site rule at all times