Residential Home For Sale – Omar Regency
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Size: 45' x 20'
- Year: 2021
- Plot: 25
Property For Sale
The Regency is a fully equipped and affordable park home with a traditional exterior and beautiful interior design.
The exterior benefits from box bay windows, a roof dormer and lintel and pilasters that perfectly frame the feature front door.
Inside, large box bay windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
- Hessian backed soft grey carpet
- Feature fireplace with electric fire
- Fraser style lounge suite with scatter cushions
- Furniture including a light oak effect extending dining table with slat back chairs, corner entertainment cabinet, display cabinet and coffee table
- French doors opening onto raised decking for al fresco dining.
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
- Utility room with integrated washing machine
- Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Lined curtains with tie backs and Roman blinds
- Hessian backed soft grey carpet to bedrooms
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
Private Parking Area
Gas Central Heating
Covered with GoldShield Warranty
All our park homes and luxury lodges are built to BS 3632, the residential standard for park homes. All park homes and lodges built to this standard are designed to last at least 50 years, are energy efficient and come with a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty.
The GoldShield 10-year structural warranty scheme is designed to offer the same level of cover, as you would expect to enjoy with a NHBC warranty on a traditional brick built property.
The warranty scheme is provided and administered on behalf of the NCC and insurance backed by MB&G to give you peace of mind.
- Pets welcome
- Stunning countryside walks
- Professionally maintained gardens
- Great transport routes
- Amenities close by
- Pubs nearby