Please follow the park rules during your stay
No-one like lots of rules when they are on holiday but by following these simple steps it will ensure everyone’s safety.
- Groups are welcome but each unit must be booked individually. We will require name, email, postal address and telephone number for each booking.
- Any payment made to the site deems you accept the parks rules and adhere to site regulations.
- Visitors are very welcome, but must report to reception before entering the park.
- All male or all female parties will be accommodated at the managers discretion. Please call to check.
- Dogs are accepted, but must be kept on a lead at all times and not left unattended.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per accommodation.
- If you are fishing a rod license is required and can be purchased from the Post Office
- River taxis run throughout the season, weather permitting.
- No Vans, Commercial vehicles or Sign written vehicles are permitted on Riverside Park (separate car park available).
- Maximum length of stay is 28 days.
- The Managers decision is final on all park issues.
Arrival time is 4.00 pm and all glamping pods, caravans, lodges and cottages and they must be vacated by 9.30 am on the day of departure.