Residential Home For Sale- Omar Newmarket
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 6
- Size: 40' x 20'
- Year: 2021
- Plot: TBC
Property For Sale
The Newmarket is a beautifully stylish and contemporary home designed with a semi-open plan layout.
Featuring tall windows and French doors to the lounge, the home is beautifully bright and airy, letting bounds of sunlight in.
Inside the home, soothing natural shades create a warm and cosy feel and the wall-mounted electric fire in the heart of the lounge provides the perfect space to relax and unwind.
The semi-open plan ivory kitchen leads through to the dining area providing the ideal space for hosting and entertaining guests.
The beautifully designed master bedroom features a dressing area which opens up to the stylish and modern en-suite.
The Newmarket also features a second bedroom situated adjacent to the bathroom.
If you are looking for an affordable home that exudes quality, luxury and style throughout, then look no further.
• Feature CanExel cladding to the exterior (available in a range of colours)
• French doors to the lounge
• Semi-enclosed entrance with coat hooks
• Curved, black glass, wall-mounted electric fire with pebbles to the lounge
• Contemporary ivory kitchen with integrated appliances
• Dressing area to master bedroom with two fitted double wardrobes
• Utility room and study on selected floor plans
Bathroom and En-Suite
Private Parking Area
Gas Central Heating
Covered with GoldShield Warranty
All our park homes and luxury lodges are built to BS 3632, the residential standard for park homes. All park homes and lodges built to this standard are designed to last at least 50 years, are energy efficient and come with a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty.
The GoldShield 10-year structural warranty scheme is designed to offer the same level of cover, as you would expect to enjoy with a NHBC warranty on a traditional brick built property.
The warranty scheme is provided and administered on behalf of the NCC and insurance backed by MB&G to give you peace of mind.
- Pets welcome
- Stunning countryside walks
- Professionally maintained gardens
- Great transport routes
- Amenities close by
- Pubs nearby