Residential Home For Sale- Elveden Cottage
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Size: 44' x 20'
- Year: 2022
- Plot: 8 Maple Court
Property For Sale
Coming soon to Marston Edge, the Elveden Cottage is an exquisite home with a lovely warm cottage feel throughout.
No two rooms are the same, with unique features at every turn. At the heart of the lounge is a warming electric stove set within a tiled hearth, along with a kitchen and dining area, providing a luxurious farmhouse-style dining table and slat back chairs. Beautiful French doors lead onto the decking area to enjoy sitting outside and appreciating the countryside setting.
Comfort awaits as you move into the bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite, along with extensive wardrobe space and there’s a window seat providing you with the opportunity to enjoy the outside view.
The Elevedon Cottage also features a beautiful Victorian style roll-top bath to laze away and unwind after a long day.
- Distinctive stepped roof-line and feature false chimney breast to the lounge
- Boxed out windows with Sierra CanExel cladding detail
- Exterior black half lantern lighting
- Cottage-style front door and French doors to the dining area
Lounge and Study
- Feature oak beam around the fireplace
- Vaulted ceilings
- Electric stove set on a tiled hearth
- Cottage-style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Cottage-style furniture including a coffee table, lamp table and TV unit
- Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Study with ivory furniture including a desk and office chair (available on selected floor plans)
Kitchen and Dining Area
- Kitchen with dining area and separate utility room
- Vaulted ceiling
- Breakfast bar with storage baskets a drawer, and stools
- Ivory farmhouse-style fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Ceramic sink with mixer tap
- Extending farmhouse-style dining table and slat back chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and vinyl flooring to the kitchen and utility
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, window seat and en-suite shower room
- Freestanding bedside cabinets
- Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains to the bedrooms
- Victorian style bathroom with traditional roll-top bath with feet
- Country cottage-style white vanity units, heated towel rails and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
Private Parking Area
Gas Central Heating
Covered with GoldShield Warranty
All our park homes and luxury lodges are built to BS 3632, the residential standard for park homes. All park homes and lodges built to this standard are designed to last at least 50 years, are energy efficient and come with a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty.
The GoldShield 10-year structural warranty scheme is designed to offer the same level of cover, as you would expect to enjoy with a NHBC warranty on a traditional brick built property.
The warranty scheme is provided and administered on behalf of the NCC and insurance backed by MB&G to give you peace of mind.