For everyone’s safety
No-one likes lots of rules when they are on holiday, but we do please ask that you adhere to these guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment of Broadmeadow.
A full set of park rules are displayed in our reception.
- We only allow professionally converted Registered Motorhomes at Broadmeadow Touring Park. We do not accept vans, commercial vehicles or sign-written vehicles.
- No Gazebos, event shelters, open fires or fire pits.
- Windbreaks are acceptable but only within your pitch area and the must be at least 6 metres away from other units.
- Visitors are very welcome but they must report to reception before parking in the car park.
- A maximum of two dogs are accepted per booking but must be kept on a lead at all times including in the dog walk area (due to wildlife in the lakes field). Pets should not be left unattended in your unit.
- Barbecues are permitted, as long as they are at least 6 inches off the ground. Bricks are available.
- Single sex bookings will only be accommodated at the Manager’s discretion.
- The Park Owners reserve the right to make price changes without notice and to decline acceptance of any booking or to expel any visitor, at any time, without giving any reason, and will not accept responsibility for loss or damage or injury however so caused whilst on site. Any payment made to the site deems you accept the park rules and adhere to site regulations.