Our touring caravan park benefits from two fishing lakes offering guests the chance to relax on the lake shores in the most peaceful setting and while away a few hours seeing what you can hook! Our fishing lakes are not constantly stocked so to avoid any disappointment, we do kindly ask that you check with our team prior to booking. Thank you.
Benefit from free fishing
Relax in tranquil surroundings and see what you can catch in the two Broadmeadow lakes, with free access 7 days a week from dawn until 8pm or dusk (whichever is the earliest). This is the perfect spot for our angling customers who can enjoy their free leisure time discovering the best catch. Night fishing is not permitted.
- No braided line
- No barbed hooks
- No boilies
- No keep nets
- No ground bait
- No PVA bag
- Only inline feeders, no elasticated feeders
- Please use un-hooking mats for Carp
- Please ensure your landings nets are disinfected
- Children must be accompanied at all times by an adult
- Please do not leave fishing tackle unattended in or around the lakes
- Please do not leave any line/hooks in or around the lakes
- Rod license required