Relax on the lakeside in the most peaceful setting and while away a few hours seeing what you can hook!
The lakes at Broadmeadow Caravan Park not only offer a wealth of wildlife but coarse fishing is also available. The lakes are stocked with a variety of fish including Carp, Bream, Roach, Perch, and Chubb. The lakes are open 7 days a week from dawn until 8pm or dusk (whichever is the earliest). No night fishing.
£5.00 per day per rod
- No braided line
- No barbed hooks
- No boilies
- No keep nets
- No ground bait
- No PVA bag
- Only inline feeders, no elasticated feeders
- Please use un-hooking mats for Carp
- Please ensure your landings nets are disinfected
- Children must be accompanied at all times by an adult
- Please do not leave fishing tackle unattended in or around the lakes
- Please do not leave any line/hooks in or around the lakes
- Rod license required